Date:      Sat, 05 Feb 2005 17:09:53 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bj=F6rn_K=F6nig?= <bkoenig@cs.tu-berlin.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Understudy <understudy@understudy.net>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: glib20-2.4.8

[an anonymous person which might have no real name] wrote:

> I am receiving checksum mismatch on glib20. I  have tried a couple of
> different downloads with no change in results.

It tried to reproduce the error but I only got "local modification time
does not match remote" which is not a checksum mismatch.
I fetched the file manually with

  fetch -o /usr/ports/distfiles/gnome2
ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/glib/2.4/glib-2.4.8.tar.bz2

and tried again and it worked fine for me.

If this won't solve your problem then show the output of

   ls -l /usr/ports/distfiles/gnome2/glib-2.4.8.tar.bz2
   md5 /usr/ports/distfiles/gnome2/glib-2.4.8.tar.bz2

and

   cat /usr/ports/devel/glib20/distinfo

.

Regards Björn