Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:29:33 PST
From:      "Ralph Hanson" <rhanson_x@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ISO Image

Hello I am writing you in concern for an ISO image of your latest version of
FreeBSD. I have been using RedHat and Mandrake for awhile now and would like
to try FreeBSD. I have a good speed line to get it so it don't matter about
the size.  I am now wanting to try out different distrubutions and yours is
one of them.  And it also is one of the very few that support my SCSI card
it is an AHA1510.  If you can help me that would be good cause I am to the
point that I can now help others and if I get FreeBSD figured out I can get
others on it and help them. Thanks.