Date:      Thu, 15 Oct 1998 13:08:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@hotjobs.com>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Upping process limits...

you don't have a snap of that source code available to rebuild a kernel
from back then with?

have you looked into using an earlier version of the sources? you're able
to ask for an older source tree by setting some flag in a cvsup file,
check the man page or the older lists.  (i don't know how far back you can
go though)

yes, you have a hard limit, yes you need a new kernel.

-Alfred