Date:      	Sun, 22 Mar 1998 19:32:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Richard Broza <wwolf@mail.bc.rogers.wave.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   re: X11R6 ( Netscape 4.04/3.04 )

  Ok, sorry for spouting.. but, I getting a preturbed
I've try to set up netscape 4.04 and 3.04 manually, becuase
both port on my box and on ftp.freebsd.org are rather old.
I don't have the memory available to run communicator. ( only 32 megs )
so I'm stuck with the old navigator.

i'll give you one example my screen get filled with these types of errors;

  Warning: ... found while parsing 's <Key>osfDown:process-shift-down()'
  Warning: translation table syntax error: Unknown keysymname: osfDown

tho still runs, but when trying to type in a web site or backspace it
doesn't work .. any ideas how to correct this ??

	Richard