Date:      Tue, 23 Sep 2008 01:14:41 +1000
From:      Norberto Meijome <numardbsd@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Thinkap T43 suspend/resume only once

On Wed, 17 Sep 2008 21:36:42 +0200
Juergen Dankoweit <Juergen.Dankoweit@T-Online.de> wrote:

> But there is one point that does not work correctly.
> When I press the Fn+F4 buttons the first time after booting the system,
> ACPI mode S3 is called correctly and the notebook goes into suspend
> mode. After pressing Fn alone the notebook resumes perfekt.
>
> But when I press Fn+F4 the next time, nothing happens. Entering
> "acpiconf -s 3" suspends the notebook and resuming is no problem

Hi Juergen,
does any other fn- key act in a different way (well, stops working) after the first restore?

maybe not related at all...but does devd pick up the event at all after the restart? ( man devd on how to run devd in debug mode...)

{Beto|Norberto|Numard} Meijome

Commitment is active, not passive. Commitment is doing whatever you can to bring about the desired result. Anything less is half-hearted.