Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 2004 18:11:41 -0300
From:      Fernan Aguero <fernan@iib.unsam.edu.ar>
To:        Panagiotis Astithas <past@netmode.ntua.gr>
Cc:        java@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: Eclipse 3.0 updated

+----[ Panagiotis Astithas <past@netmode.ntua.gr> (26.Jul.2004 16:43):

| Great, I think the following patch should be appropriate then. If
| someone could test it I'd be grateful (especially on 4.x), since my
| system keeps locking hard today :-(

[patch snipped]

+----]

The patches worked fine for me, though I had to introduce
them manually, since my mailer wrapped the lines and
the diff would not apply.

After installing I edited bin/eclipse and changed
DEFAULT_JAVA_HOME=
DEFAULT_JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/jdk1.4.2

and
ECLIPSE_HOME=
ECLIPSE_HOME=/usr/local/eclipse

I am running FreeBSD-4.10p2, and starting to enjoy
eclipse-3.0! (I am just now getting my first look at it)

Fernan

Fernan Aguero -  fernan at iib.unsam.edu.ar
Phone: +54 11 4580-7255/7 ext 310, Fax: +54 11 4752-9639
Check http://genoma.unsam.edu.ar/~fernan for more info.