Date:      Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:20:34 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Do you use a value other than AUTO for network_interfaces?

Up till Sunday in 8-current, and for a long time in general
network.subr (part of the rc.d system) has emitted a warning that
values of network_interfaces other than AUTO are deprecated. I removed
that warning in HEAD Sunday, and there is no a discussion about
whether or not it should be put back, and whether or not there is any
need for the user to specify the list of network interfaces at all.

If you use a value of network_interfaces other than AUTO please speak
up so that we can make an intelligent decision about this issue.

Thanks,

Doug