Date:      Sun, 27 Feb 2005 00:41:41 +0100
From:      Jan Sebosik <sebosik@demax.sk>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Extended msdos partition

Hi,

I was user of NetBSD (and a bit of slackware linux) before I moved to
Free one (becouse I wanted nvidia 3D acc).
I have 80GB disk sliced (partitioned) into smaller pieces. Slice scheme
is like that :

slice1: 7GB FFS (FreeBSD :)
slice2: Extended Partition which contains:
          slice1 in "slice2" : 60GB fat32
          slice2 in "slice2" : Extended Partition (and in this
"extneded" slice is another 3GB fat32 slice)
                      slice1 inside slice2 of slice2: 3gb Fat32

This partiton scheme created Pastiton Magik 8.

My question: How to mount the 60 GB fat32 part. ?
I know about disklabel, and fdisk. But in FreeBSD it works somehow
unpredictable.

I`ve klkload-ed msdosfs module, tried disklabel on /dev/ad0s2 (which
damaged my partition table), but it still something about that it cannot
mount partition (yeh, mount point e.g. /mnt/c exists :-\ ). Is freebsd
so different against Linux, or NetBSD?

thanks,
Jan Sebosik