Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 2003 16:33:55 +0200
From:      Jeroen van Gelderen <jeroen@vangelderen.org>
To:        The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.ath.cx>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Little UFS2 FAQ

On Wednesday, Apr 23, 2003, at 15:45 Europe/Amsterdam, The Anarcat=20
wrote:
> May I comment? (see below)

Yes, most definitely. I've incorporated your suggestions. Thanks.

More changes are welcome and best sent to me *and* the list. I will=20
batch them up and repost.

Live version is available at:

   http://jeroen.vangelderen.org/stuff/Little_UFS2_FAQ.txt

> Thanks for this, it's a great idea that should be published even
> outside this forum!

Give it one or two revisions.

It might be useful for the NetBSD people too but I'm not on their lists=20=

so I don't have access to their discussion on this subject. I'll ask=20
"Frank van der Linden" for comments.

If this is considered useful maybe the Doc Team should be in charge?

-J
--=20
Jeroen C. van Gelderen - jeroen@vangelderen.org

                 The python
            has, and I fib no fibs,
              318 pairs of ribs.
       In stating this I place reliance
   On a s=E9ance with one who died for science.
     This figure is sworn to and attested;
     He counted them while being digested.
             -- Ogden Nash