Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 10:57:53 -0700
From:      Don Wilde <Don@Silver-Lynx.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   trademark?

What is the status of the FreeBSD trademark now that WRS has bailed?
According to Ted M., it's still floating around in WRS' pocket.

If money is the issue, we should collect enough to handle this before it
goes awry. Now that WRS has officially divorced themselves from FreeBSD,
I think it is _very_ important that we do so.
--
Don Wilde           http://www.Silver-Lynx.com
Silver Lynx   Embedded Microsystems Architects