Date:      Wed, 25 Sep 2002 19:48:44 -0700
From:      walt <wa1ter@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: panic in latest build

Jeff Roberson wrote:

> I'll look at it a bit later today.  Can you give me some more info?

24 hours later:  I just compiled another new kernel.  This time all I did was
log in as root and unmount the ext2 filesystem, which gets mounted automatically
at boot.  Then I hit ctrl-D and got this:

panic: vrele: negative refcnt
syncing discs    panic:  bdwrite: buffer is not busy
pfs_vncache_unload(): 1 entries remaining

rebooting...