Date:      Wed, 16 Apr 2003 23:01:38 +0200
From:      Robert Drehmel <robert@spes.drehmel.com>
To:        Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        mips@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 28827 for review

Hello.

On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 12:15:35PM -0500, Juli Mallett wrote:
> Did you look at the dev/arcbios sgimips checks?  Or you mean that
> the Octane has things different even from other SGIs?

Lacking access to SGI machines other than IP30 (Octane), all I can
say is that the SGI ARC data structures in dev/arcbios/arcbios.h
include members which have the wrong width for IP30.  I guess
they are actually correct for other (64-bit) SGI machines (because
NetBSD seems to use them successfully).

ciao,
-robert