Date:      Sun, 29 Oct 2000 10:45:42 -0600
From:      "Tony Johnson" <gjohnson@gs.verio.net>
To:        "Ben" <neb@one.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   RE: tosha and a scsi cdrom

There are lots of CD rippers out there.  This is why Mr. Napster is in
trouble because too many people buy a cd and rip it to disk and then send it
to him.  So he takes the hit for everyone else'd piracy...  But anyway, cd0
is the correct cdrom device for an aha2940.  The cdrom appears to work.  The
command line arguments appear to be the problem and not the cdrom or tosha.