Date:      Thu, 27 Jul 2000 00:50:22 -0500
From:      Roy Lyons <rlyons@mediaone.net>
To:        Brian Nelson <brian.nelson@corp.pocket.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Linux compatability page fault...

Well Brian, I had the same damned problem - it turned out that the
loader was loading the old kernel and not the new!  What I did was I
made a fresh kernel with a new name and when the prompt came up to hit
any other key or press enter, I pressed another key, did an unload
(which unloaded LIONKERNEL) and did a load LYONSDEN then a simple
'boot'.  I think you need to look at your loader.conf to see which
kernel is being loaded :-).  Happy fun!

Roy R. Lyons