Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 2003 02:29:49 -0700 (PDT)
From:      marlon corleone <mmp6107625@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   hello

i have two machine, celeron 366 running windows 98 and
asus p4 running 5.1-RELEASE, i want to build a simple
network, just like in windows, network.
 the type of network that i would like is, WORKGROUP
network. my question is, is it thesame also(LIKE IN
WINDOWS) when creating a workgroup running a machine
with FreeBSD as my server, like do i have to include
their working group. like in my case i would like to
create "overflow" as the workgroup and assign a local
ip to the server: 192.168.0.1 for the FreeBSD machine
and 192.168.0.2 for the windows box, how do i setup
the TCP/IP config here in my BSD machine, stuffs like
that.

thanks