Date:      Wed, 30 Jun 1999 10:49:42 +0200
From:      Robert Joosten <robert@dx-2-u.demon.nl>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   which Intel Etherexpress pro/10 cards work well

Hello,

I browsed along various sources already but could not find an answer:
How well's the Intel Etherexpress pro/10+ with 82595FX chip working with
FreeBSD ?

I know the hardware-list talks about pro/10, but I couldn't find this card
anymore on intel.com, so I'm unable to find out what chip *that* card has.
It's rather confusing to me.

I currenly have 2.2.7, but 3.1 is coming soon.

Because it's a 486dx2/66 ISA/VLB computer, PCI (like the pro/10+ PCI) isn't
an option :(

Thank you.

Kind regards,
-= Robert.