Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 22:41:57 -0600
From:      Jim <jameso@elwood.net>
To:        Doug Barton <DougB@simplenet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: proposal: weekly posting about FreeBSD Diary

On Tue, Feb 29, 2000 at 08:13:23PM -0800, Doug Barton wrote:
> Dan Langille wrote:
> >
> > How would the list react to a weekly posting about The FreeBSD Diary?
>
> 	Hmmm.... you already post "You can find that answer at the freebsd
> diary" mesages a week, do you think that one more would make a
> difference?

Hey, now I don't know if you meant to be sarcastic their or not, but if
not, I think you are off base there. This is a questions mailing
list, and if a user can find the answer on a web page, what is wrong
with them being directed there? Hopefully they will find their answer,
bookmark the page, and in the future check there first before asking
questions to the list again.

Jim