Date:      Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:10:22 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Rick Macklem <rmacklem@uoguelph.ca>
To:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   NFSv4 client and server for FreeBSD-current needs testing

I just put my current nfs client and server port to FreeBSD-CURRENT
(actually the June snapshot, since July wouldn't install on my hardware)
up on the ftp site. I also updated the FreeBSD7 port to be at the same
code level and it includes fixes for a few issues reported by Brooks
Davis.

If anyone is interested in trying it out, just go to:
 	ftp://ftp.cis.uoguelph.ca/pub/nfsv4/FreeBSD-CURRENT

I'll be trying the August snapshot very soon and then looking at a current
kernel, to try and bring it right up-to-date.

Have a good week, rick