Date:      Sat, 17 May 1997 15:16:17 +0000 (GMT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Francisco Reyes <francisco@natserv.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Which newsreader to use?

Tin isn't too bad; it's in the ports collection...  Some of it's defaults
are kind of dumb, though.  After you set it up, checkout the tinrc in your
home directory and turn on threading.  For a easier view, turn on the ansi
graphics; it's pretty nice (it will color-code quoted text, email
addresses, etc.).

Charles