Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 1998 00:53:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        FreeBSD User Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   send-pr / mail masquerade

I just created a port, and I'm trying to use the send-pr program to
notify FreeBSD.  However, my machine is connected to the internet via
dialup, and its name is different from that of the isp's.  It's name
does not resolve to a real ip address.  Consequently, the message can't
be sent.  Is there a way to get the message through?  And, how I can I
make sendmail masquerade as the real hostname?  Is a sendmai.cm file
valid?  Thanks.

Joe Clarke