Date:      Mon, 08 Mar 1999 09:25:14 -0800
From:      Nocturne <dpilgrim@uswest.net>
To:        Alex Perel <veers@disturbed.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Why I suffer [Was: Re: Microsoft dies after 47 days (was: Movingon  and  check outmy.sig)]

Alex Perel wrote:
>        I DID say write your own, didn't I? That will make you look very
>good in front of the boss - an employee with vision and technical prowess,
>hacking away at a substitute to something that already works... great sight
>indeed.

That would please them to no end.  Their highest paid non-executive
employee shirking responsiblities to reinvent a wheel....

>> Yes, you are getting ahead of yourself.  You see, I have to wait 27
>> days and 18 hours between rituals.  The forces inhabiting the computer
>> lab demand it.  Something to do with dried frogs and naked redheads
>> masturbating on the network hubs.  But I'll keep your recommendation
>> in mind.
>
>Is your company hiring? I'd love to see that computer room.... :)

You're in luck!  I^HWe have been short-handed scapegoats^Woperations
managers lately...  The last one was wheeled out, kept mumbling
"No more, no more" in a cracked voice.  I'm *sure* it was unrelated.

Please be sure to send me your resume, mailing address, SSN, credit
card or checking account number, the names and addresses of your
last three dates, blood and hair samples, and fill out this short,
600-question psychological profile.  Thanks, and I'm^Wthe company
is looking forward to tortur^Wworking with you!

Our technical employee orientation manuals can be found at
http://www.iinet.net.au/~bofh/

--
dpilgrim@uswest.net                                    ICQ: 29880099
gryph@mindless.com                          PGP DH/DSS key available