Date:      Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:28:17 -0700 (PDT)
From:      javamail02 <javamail02@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Running Linux Apache and Apache module binaries

Yes, it would be simple, if I was using a native JDK
and was connecting Tomcat to Apache.  To build mod_jk
for a Linux JDK seems much more complicated, at least
to me.  Hence my attempt to use the Linux mod_jk
binary.  BTW, I am trying to build mod_jk to connect
Jetty (imbedded in JBoss) to Apache.

- Jeff