Date:      Sun, 7 Jun 1998 11:51:31 -0400
From:      "Jason" <kib@poboxes.com>
To:        <malte@webmore.com>
Cc:        "FREEBSD-CHAT" <freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG>, "James Raynard" <james@jraynard.demon.co.uk>, "Jack Velte" <jackv@earthling.net>
Subject:   Re: Why we should support Microsoft...

>Jason,
>
>how about surfing http://www.usdoj.gov/ ???
>I've found the documents this way (yesterday).
>
>For completeness here are the urls:
>
>http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/cases/f1700/1762.htm
>http://www.usdoj.gov/atr/cases/f1700/1763.htm
>
>Malte.

Thanks....these worked.  Must have had a typo in the other ones.  Who knows.
But I am getting it now.  I have been asking for this for about 2 weeks now
:)   Nice to know some of you really care enough to help me out instead of
flaming me down because I dont have time to search the 65 thousand hits I
get from search engines on this topic.

Thanks
Jason