Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:05:57 -0700
From:      "Maksim Yevmenkin" <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
To:        rwatson@freebsd.org
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Subject:   Re: HEADS UP: IPX over IP support removed

On 6/13/07, M. Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com> wrote:
> In message: <20070613150534.D83504@fledge.watson.org>
>             Robert Watson <rwatson@freebsd.org> writes:
> : ng_h4 -  Bluetooth serial drivers -- I know of no on-going work here
>
> Isn't emax working on this?  I didn't notice it before now...

ok, i have the code, but i can not test it. my old xircom cbt pccard
no longer gets recognized :( i asked Warner for assistance.

in the mean time, if anyone has working serial bluetooth device please
let me know.

if i cant get this code tested in time, what should i do? commit
untested code or just retire ng_h4(4) for now?

thanks,
max