Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 2004 19:46:02 -0400
From:      Christopher Nehren <apeiron@comcast.net>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: uhid recently broken

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

On Mon, Aug 23, 2004 at 16:19:14 EDT, M. Warner Losh scribbled these
curious markings:
> Try backing out to uhid.c 1.72.  I don't think that will work, but it
> is worth a shot.  uhid appears to be different than others because it

No luck with that. Unplugging my mouse and plugging the joypad into the
first USB port also doesn't result in it being detected.

--=20
pejorative meaning "stupid and unsophisticated".  -- Ken Thompson
-
--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu--