Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 2013 21:34:58 +0200
From:      Marko =?UTF-8?B?Q3VwYcSH?= <marko.cupac@mimar.rs>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE stability?

On Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:01:26 -0600
Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net> wrote:

> How stable are folks finding FreeBSD 9.2-RELEASE to be? The=20
> improvements are welcome, but there have been a few troubling=20
> messages about kernel panics and VM issues on the various mailing=20
> lists. It's never clear until the release drops whether these are=20
> actual problems with the software or hardware defects in individual=20
> systems, so I am eager to hear how the new release is working for every=
one.

I have just upgraded two virtual machines running on ESXi. They are i386
with 256Mb of RAM and one CPU, with just a few ports installed (sudo and
screen and dependencies). They don't do much job (low-traffic authoritati=
ve
nameservers for a dozen of domains). I upgraded by freebsd-update. I don'=
see any problems so far. Also my laptop is 9-STABLE amd64 (currently at
r255867) and I do not have any more problems than usual (the unfortunate
AR9285 wifi adapter).
--=20
Marko Cupa=C4=87