Date:      Tue, 19 Jan 1999 19:36:26 -0500
From:      Drew Derbyshire <ahd@comversens.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        software@kew.com
Subject:   name that Ethernet card/driver combo!

I'm sitting here looking at a 1993 vintage ISA National Semiconductor
Ethernet card with a HALO chipset and ThickNet, ThinNet, and 10Base-T
connectors.  No jumpers to speak of.   FCC ID ED9 EN16AT4C.

Any clues as what model it is and more importantly, what driver to use
to install it under FreeBSD 3.0?  (I realize, of course, the answer may
be ... none.  But it's the card in the machine I was handed.)

--
Drew Derbyshire                 Internet:       ahd@comversens.com
Comverse Network Systems        Telephone:      781-213-2052

 General Custer plotted strategy on his Series-I