Date:      Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:32:24 +0200
From:      William Fletcher <ultraviolet@epweb.co.za>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   BSD certification.

--DwoPkXS38qd3dnhB

Hi,=20

I was just wondering what would be a good certification for a person
who doesn't have any. Preferably something with a little bit of challenge.
And, preferably FreeBSD specific. =20

And, if I can do it in South Africa, all the better.=20

Otherwise, any other interesting courses?=20

I'd like to get my cissp, before I turn 25.=20

Sorry I didn't check the mailing lists\google. Somebody in the office
suggested I try get my boss to send me on a FreeBSD course. Since
he wants to do redhat certification if he can.
 =20
--=20
William Fletcher (ultraviolet)		      Powered by http://www.FreeBSD.org/
IT Administrator, EPWeb networks.	                  irc at irc.epweb.co.za
http://www.epweb.co.za/				       http://vision.za.net/irc/
Tel: +27 (041) 395 6800					         =20
Fax: +27 (041) 395 6818=09
Support: support@epweb.co.za

--DwoPkXS38qd3dnhB

--DwoPkXS38qd3dnhB--