Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2002 12:48:06 -0600
From:      Steve Price <steve@havk.org>
To:        Yoichi NAKAYAMA <yoichi@eken.phys.nagoya-u.ac.jp>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org, portmgr@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: question about bento builds for tramp

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 01:23:35PM -0500, Will Andrews wrote:

> > (cvs update finished at: Mon Jan 21 13:06:35 PST 2002)
> >
> > sufficiently later than I've updated tramp as

Hardly.  Convert PST to GMT and there's only 13 minutes difference
between these times.  Take into account when the update finished
doesn't mean that that's when it got to net/tramp in the 'cvs up'
which actually occurred more like 10 minutes after your commit.

> > > date: 2002/01/14 20:53:57;  author: yoichi;  state: Exp;  lines: +24 -3
> > > Update for new distfile (20011228).
> >
> > but bento builds tramp-emacs{20|21}-0.0.20011123 and causes
> > checksum mismatch. Why bento builds with old port?
>
> Problems like these should be directed at portmgr@.  I believe
> it's possible that the script was invoked with -noportscvs, and
> possibly that still propagates the above information.  You'll
> have to ask Steve what happened here.

It is hard to split hairs over 10 minutes in the whole process.
It will use the updated version for the next build.  If anyone
wants to track down the reason for the few minute discrepency
then feel free because I have lots of other things to spend my
time on but I'd be happy to use/commit any fixes. :)

-steve