Date:      Sat, 1 Mar 1997 18:29:46 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jamie Bowden <jamie@inna.net>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        Andrzej Bialecki <abial@korin.warman.org.pl>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 2.2, 3.0 pkg_manage - where are you :-(

Shame that seems to be broken.  On three different installs now, two over
ftp, and one from a cd I burned, sysinstall will freeze during package
installation.  Everything seems to be fine, and it starts installing
packages okay, but it will freeze up after about 10 packages or so.
Everything else in sysinstall appears to be working flawlessly.

On Sat, 1 Mar 1997, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> It's been replaced by ``/stand/sysinstall configPackages''
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > Well, the subject says all... I really miss it. I didn't try yet to get
> > the 2.1.7 ver and see if it works under 2.2 & current, but shouldn't it be
> > included with the release?
> >
> > Andy

> > Andrzej Bialecki <abial@warman.org.pl>    _)    _)   _)_)   _)_)_) _)  _)
> > Research and Academic Network in Poland   _)  _)_) _)_)_)_)     _) _) _)
> > Bartycka 18, 00-716 Warsaw, Poland        _)    _) _)    _) _)_)_) _)  _)

Jamie Bowden

Network Administrator, TBI Ltd.