Date:      Thu, 09 Dec 1999 21:36:22 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        yu.shi@nokia.com
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ethernet driver

yu.shi@nokia.com wrote:

> > Wes Peters scribbled:
> >
> > yu.shi@nokia.com wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I'm digging into ethernet driver.
> > > where can I find the DEC DC21040 chip user's manual OR tulip Network card
> > > specification?
> >
> > http://www.developer.intel.com/
>
> Sorry, I can not find it on developer.intel.com.(not
> www.developer.intel.com)
> Would u make it a little specific ?
>
> Thanks!

There's nothing magic about this, just go to the intel site, hit the "search"
button, and be a little creative.  They don't make the 21040 anymore, the
closest you can come is the 21143.  See

	http://developer.intel.com/design/network/datashts/index.htm

for the complete line of network "datashts" from Intel.