Date:      Sun, 04 May 2014 10:10:46 +0930
From:      Shane Ambler <FreeBSD@ShaneWare.Biz>
To:        Nilton Jose Rizzo <rizzo@i805.com.br>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        Marcus von Appen <mva@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: Blender + clang problem

On 04/05/2014 08:45, Shane Ambler wrote:
> On 03/05/2014 11:16, Nilton Jose Rizzo wrote:
>>
>>   HI. the blender now abort in install stage

>> install  -o root -g wheel -m 555
>> /usr/ports/graphics/blender/work/blenderplayer
>> /usr/ports/graphics/blender/work/stage/usr/local/bin/blenderplayer
>> install  -s -o root -g wheel -m 555
>> /usr/ports/graphics/blender/work/.build/bin/blenderplayer
>> /usr/ports/graphics/blender/work/stage/usr/local/bin/blenderplayer-bin
>> install: /usr/ports/graphics/blender/work/.build/bin/blenderplayer: No such
>> file or directory
>> *** Error code 71
>>

> It appears to be trying to install the player when it wasn't compiled,
> or failed to link. As a workaround you may have luck disabling the
> player, you can still run games within blender without building the
> standalone player.
>
> Are you sure your ports tree is up to date? Are you using any
> non-default options when you buildworld?
>
>> root@valfenda:/usr/ports/graphics/blender # uname -a
>> FreeBSD valfenda 11.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 11.0-CURRENT #4 r265171: Thu May  1
>> 03:25:54 BRT 2014     rizzo@valfenda:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/VALFENDA  amd64
>> root@valfenda:/usr/ports/graphics/blender #

I just tested building on an 11-CURRENT machine and found that
/usr/lib/libcam.so had changed causing linking errors from libcdio -
re-building libcdio solved the issue. libcdio dependency is via ffmpeg.

Maybe before the install stage there was another error that should have
stopped the build but didn't. There might be some indication of another
port that needs re-building first.