Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 1996 15:11:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Don Dugger <dugger@metapath.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Printing with a Deskjet

I've got a Deskjet 680 that I'm using with my FreeBSD 2.1R system. I've
got the ps stuff piped though gs. Work great, expect one small problem,
when I try to print man pages the last line is missing. Has anyone seen
this before or have an idea what's wroug. I also have a Deskjet Plue (old)
and it has the same problem. I know you can specify lines on the page that
the printer won't print. Is there a way to tell gs that the page is
smaller or is there config stuff somewhere that controls this.

Thx in advance...

Don :)