Date:      Wed, 03 May 2000 01:19:57 +0100
From:      Peter McGarvey <Peter.McGarvey@telinco.net>
To:        Brandon Fosdick <bfoz@glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        FREEBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: BSD Theology: swap, /var, /tmp and /usr/tmp

> There's been a lot of good info in this thread that I can't find in the
> Handbook. Seems to me that it needs to be included by those in the know.

Indeed.

I couched my "question" in term that I would hope would elicit a decent
response.  I did think that if I got sufficient feedback I could distill
the wisdom of others and get it added to the Handbook/FAQ.

--
TTFN, FNORD

Peter McGarvey, Unix Administrator
Network Operations Center, Telinco Limited