Date:      Mon, 26 Apr 1999 18:23:36 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Laurence Berland <stuyman@confusion.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The Ports Collection

The Toolkit CDs contain all the 2.2-STABLE packages and distfiles
from Satoshi's last build of that branch.  Also all the distfiles
that didn't fit on the 3.1 CDs are on there except for a couple of
the different Gimp user manual formats.  There were no 3.1 packages
on there because they all fit on the 3.1 CDs.

Well... come to think of it there are a couple of 3.1 packages
on the first disk.  These are the ones that people said they
couldn't live without on the first reboot; not all of them mind
you, but the great majority of them from the lists I received
made it.

There was a bunch of other stuff too on the CDs the last time
I saw them: 2.2.8, 3.1, and 4.0 i386 snapshots, a 4.0 alpha
snapshot, the www pages, the CVS repository, and more that I've
forgotten.

-steve