Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:02:40 -0800
From:      Paul Hoffman <phoffman@proper.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Want to use two PCCards on a laptop

Greetings again. I want to use a laptop as a router under 4.10. I
have two PCcards that it recognizes, but when starting up, after
connecting to the first card, I get the message:
    pccard0: Can no attach more than one child.
So, is this a limitation in the kernel that I can fix with a
re-build? Something in one of the config files that I haven't figured
out? Something that is fixed in 5.3? Or... ?

--Paul Hoffman