Date:      Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:23:27 +0100
From:      Jamie Landeg-Jones <jamie@dyslexicfish.net>
To:        vikashb@where-ever.za.net, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 10.0-STABLE #0 r267746: panic when using ue0 network

Vikash Badal <vikashb@where-ever.za.net> wrote:

> Please assist.
> The laptop is now unusable as i cannot perform any network activity.
>
> hardware:
> Dell M3800
>
> nic:
> ugen2.4: <AX88179 ASIX Elec. Corp.> at usbus2, cfg=0 md=HOST spd=HIGH
> (480Mbps) pwr=ON (248mA)

This is beyond my ability, but I use ue without problems on
10-Stable (althought a different physical device)

I last updated on 10th May, though.

It may help someone if you can confirm whether or not this only started
when upgrading to a more recent revision

Cheers,
   Jamie

P.S. It may be helpful in future to include more detailed debugging
     information(!) :-) *grin*