Date:      Thu, 9 Sep 1999 11:23:41 +0100 (BST)
From:      Doug Rabson <dfr@nlsystems.com>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        multimedia <multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: New 3D software available

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Amancio Hasty wrote:

> Hi Doug,
>
> Whats the hold up with the loadable kernel module drm ?
>
> Do you know if anyone is working on porting  the drm kernel
> module to FreeBSD?

I was planning to port the next version of it. There isn't much point in
porting the existing one since there are very few drivers and the
interface will certainly change before long.

> Last , does anyone know where can I get the specs for the TNT2?

There is some information, including the source for a Mesa driver which
implements the GLX protocol in XFree86 3.3.x on their website.

--
Doug Rabson				Mail:  dfr@nlsystems.com