Date:      Thu, 21 Feb 2013 19:18:26 -0600
From:      "Joseph A. Nagy, Jr" <jnagyjr1978@gmail.com>
To:        "Ports @ FreeBSD" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mail/thunderbird builds with enigmail even though not selected in options

Is anyone else having an issue with enigmail-1.4.6 (re)building with
mail/thunderbird even though it's not selected? I"ve had it not selected
for two updates now and it's still listed in add-ons. I'm wanting to try
the one from addons.mozilla.org but I can't enable it with 1.4.6
installed concurrently.
--
Yours in Christ,

Joseph A Nagy Jr
"Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction
is stupid." -- Proverbs 12:1
Original content CopyFree (F) under the OWL
http://copyfree.org/licenses/owl/license.txt