Date:      Tue, 14 Apr 1998 18:30:33 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   wchar support on FreeBSD

Forgive me for asking a FAQ-type question, but doesn't
FreeBSD have wide character support?  I was looking for
a DCE implementation to play with and the following URL
suggests that FreeBSD doesn't have this support.

http://www.bu.edu/~jrd/FreeDCE/ColumbusDay/openissues.html

If we don't have this support already, is there any work
in progress?

Thanks, Steve

PS: On a totally unrelated note, does anyone out there
    have any pointers to a successful implementation of
    'Single Login'?