Date:      Sat, 13 Jan 2001 10:27:51 +0100 (CET)
From:      Leif Neland <leif@neland.dk>
To:        avpkeeper-users@ns.internet.dk
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org

I run avpkeeper on Freebsd and Linux, and have recieved a number of
questions about the installation.

As there seems to be no forum for discussing this (it is not
FreeBSD-specfic), I have taken the liberty to create the list
"avpkeeper-users@ns.internet.dk"

I have subscribed the persons, which has send me questions.

It is a manually-maintained list, i.e. it is just an alias, no fancy
majordomo-stuff (yet), so to (un-)subscribe, just write to

leifn@neland.dk (that's me)
or
owner-avpkeeper-users@ns.internet.dk (that's me too)

I'll be sending a few tips I've gotten from Kaspersky, and my cfg-files.

Leif Neland
leifn@neland.dk