Date:      Thu, 10 Sep 1998 11:24:10 +0800
From:      Craig Beasland <craig@hotmix.com.au>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   High speed serial cards

Hi there,

We are using an external ISDN modem (T/A) running at 64K, we will upgrade
our link to 128K and we need a high speed serial card to run it at 230400.
I was wondering if anyone else (particularly in Australia) was using any
boards and what comments they would have.

We have been recommended to "Surfjet Dual IO" card from Micronica, but would
be open to any other suggestions.

Cheers
Craig