Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2006 11:49:42 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Eric Anholt <eric@anholt.net>
Cc:        Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx@aldan.algebra.com>, x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: another Radeon fiasco :-(

On Saturday 17 June 2006 22:45, Eric Anholt wrote:
= I suspect you've made a configuration nobody's tested before. šAs far as
= I knew, the DRI should have disabled itself due to Xinerama being used
= in your config. šThis should be filed upstream.

Strictly speaking, this is not a Xinerama. The four monitors are arranged into
have two dual screen displays: :0.0 and :0.1 (each with their pseudo-Xinerama
provided by the radeon driver). I was hoping to see DRI working on, at least,
one of them...

	-mi