Date:      Sun, 19 Jun 2005 09:18:19 -0700
From:      John Jawed <johnjawed@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Odd ATI + Xorg behavior

I've spent about 3 days trying everything I could think of getting my setup=
=20
to work. I have 3 monitors, one CRT, and 2 LCD's. The 2 LCD's are hooked=20
into my AGP ATI Radeon 9800 PRO via the DVI and CRT slots. My CRT is hooked=
=20
up via my Nvidia 440 PCI card.

What I was hoping to achieve was one desktop that spanned all three screens=
.=20
I am having issues with the LCD's on my ATI card. Basically, they end up=20
looking like this:

http://www.johnjawed.com/abstract/Screenshot-1.png

Now, I know it is not a hardware issue, because in Windows, there is no=20
distortion or artifacting. Here is my xorg.conf as well:

http://www.johnjawed.com/abstract/xorg.conf

Regards,
john