Date:      Wed, 21 Jan 2015 14:04:53 -0800
From:      Reza Nikoopour <rnikoopour@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org" <freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: RBPi Doesn't Boot With GPS GPIO Board Attached

Adrian,

Thank you for your reply.  This is my first project using an embedded
system like this, so I'm not sure how to check if the GPS add-on is
speaking to the Pi.

However, that would make sense because during the boot of Raspbian, it
occasionally makes a selection from the Rasbpian setup menu without me
touching the keyboard.

Reza