Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 21:18:56 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvsup ports-all question

How can I cvsup ports-all so that I have new entries after it?(e.g. kde
Tck and so on). As you might guess from the question I tried to do it and
had no luck(special notice to Mr Lehey Yes I know it is not a question
of luck buto of knowledge I lack :) )The somehow mysterious on it
I got some new entries (irc ftp java) and some of them not.Any
suggestions?

Best Regards.
Ariel Burbaickij