Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 1999 14:53:28 -0400
From:      "Donald J . Maddox" <dmaddox@conterra.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Demand-loaded network ifs and bpf

I see that support has been added for demand-loading network
if drivers.  I seem to recall that the last time I tried using
network drivers as klds, nothing that required bpf to work
was functional anymore, because bpf required that the device
existed at the time it was initialized.  Is this still the case?
Will bpf work for demand-loaded network klds?