Date:      Mon, 30 Sep 1996 19:32:28 -0400 (EDT)
From:      James FitzGibbon <james@nexis.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Glimpse now copyright ?

This is directed to the individual who  brought up the change in the
glimpse license.  Sorry, I've deleted the original message.  Chuck Robey
is going through exam fever, so I was going to update the port for him.

I found that the COPYRIGHT file that comes with states :

1. Any copy made of this software must include this copyright notice
in full.

4. Redistribution for profit requires the express, written permission
of the authors.  Non-exclusive licenses can be obtained for a small fee.
Contact the authors at glimpse@cs.arizona.edu.

As for #1, the port installs the COPYRIGHT file into /share/doc/glimpse.
For #4, NO_CDROM=yes is set in the Makefile.  There's also an entry for it
in ports/LEGAL.

What are we missing to make the port comply with the license ?

--
j.

| James FitzGibbon                                         james@nexis.net |
| Integrator, The Nexis Group                     Voice/Fax : 416 410-0100 |