Date:      Thu, 9 Aug 2001 15:31:01 +0300
From:      Yura Sardyha <ys@link.lviv.ua>
To:        dirk@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: php4-4.0.6_1

Hello Dirk,

  I have some strange problem using PHP4 commandline interpreter.

  There is no build-in function sem_get() that needed for Oasis
  system (or maybe more function, but I found just that bag).

  Maybe this binary package was compiled without --enable-sysvsem and
  --enable-sysvshm keys, but I can't find PHP4 commandline interpreter
  sources for compiling it by myself.

  Or maybe, I dont understand something with php.

  The questions is:
1. Is there any way to build just only interpreter from standard
php-4.x.x source distribution? and how I can do it?

2. Can you provide me with binary compiled with this keys?

  Please, help me, if you'll find couple free minutes.

  Thanks in advance,

---yura

.

 Yura                          mailto:ys@link.lviv.ua