Date:      Fri, 8 Aug 2003 09:58:22 +0200
From:      Marc Schoechlin <ms@LF.net>
To:        Patrick Kelso <lujan@zgeek.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: content management

Hi !

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 03:59:02PM +1000, Patrick Kelso wrote:

> Hi,
> 	My employer is looking for adding a content management system to our
> webhosting services, what we are looking for is something preferably web
> based and with win32 clients available for it, so clients can update
> their website on the fly and not need to worry about the wierd and
> dangerous world of FTP :/. SSL encryption would be a bonus.

There are a lot of good content-management systems:

* Typo3 (PHP based)
* Zope (Phyton based)
* Arsdidgita(Java)
* ...

I can recomment that systems - but there are hundreds of good
free and commercial systems.

Most of the CMS-systems are completely maintained over webinterfaces :-)

Ask www.freshmeat.net for more informations !

Regards

Marc Schoechlin
--

Gruss / Best regards  |  LF.net GmbH        |  fon +49 711 90074-413
Marc Schoechlin       |  Ruppmannstr. 27    |  fax +49 711 90074-33